Model: ML, Capacity: 100 - 6000kg
- ML load lifting magnets are ideal tools for easy, quick and thus economical transport of heavy objects made of ferro-magnetic material. Typical operating areas are workshops and warehouses, loading and unloading of machines as well as construction of jigs and fixtures.
- Compact design of the units for a large number of applications.
- The load is not affected mechanically which allows lifting of flat as well as round material. The efficient magnet body provides strong lifting capacity at low dead weight. the permanent magnets do not require electric energy and will leave only minor residual magnetism on the material after use.
- The l tools for activated / deactivated easily by turning a locking lever. In activated condition the hand lever will be safely locked and thus ptevent unintended demagnetising.
- The selection of the appropriate l tool model should be made under consideration of the varying conditions of the contact surface , kind of material alloy.
Safety Factor 350% WLL
|Item Code||Model||Rated Lifting Strength (Kgf)||Cylindrical Lifting Strength (Kgf)||Max Pull-off Strength (Kgf)||W||L||H||R||Operation Temperature (°C)||
Dead Weight (Kg)